Why this is so good:
- gives ownership to customers and followers
- creative and fun
- short, creates a sense of urgency (only 3 hours)
- you can win something great
If you’ve seen our latest stylebook, Imagine That, then you know ‘tis the season for making wishes! And, if you’ve been wishin’ and hopin’ that you’d get to try your witty hand at yet another round of ModCloth’s Name It and Win It Contest, then all your thinkin’ and dreamin’ has finally paid off.
But you have to act fast, because we’re switching things up a little for this installment of your favorite ModGame! Unlike past appearances of this product-naming competition, this time around, you’ll only have three hours in one day to share your well-tailored titles for the piece pictured above. So, if you think you’ve got the the most appropriate appellation, darling designation, or lovely label for this Prussian blue, damask-patterned coat, then let it be known!
Before you go announcing your marvelous monikers for this fine example of outerwear, please read the details below:
- Your entries do not have to follow any theme.
- You can suggest up to three names for this item. No more, please!
- Only suggestions left as a blog comment for each item’s post will be accepted. Entries left on Facebook, Twitter, or anywhere else on the ModCloth Blog will not be considered.
- Submissions will be accepted today, 10/28, from, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m PT. At that time, comments will close.
- If you repeatedly receive an error message during commenting, please send your submissions to email@example.com.
- Need more information? See our full Name It and Win It Contest Rules and also our Official Contest Rules.
UPDATE (1 p.m.) — Today’s contest is over! As mentioned above, comments posted after 1 p.m. PT will not be eligible. Thanks for your entries, everyone, and remember to check back on Wednesday to see if you won!